Studio PCH, Inc.
Venice, CA, USLocation:
Fri, Jun 11 ’21Posted on:
Studio PCH, Inc. is a rapidly growing firm located in Venice, CA focused on high-end residential and hospitality design encompassing both interior and exterior work.
The company provides dynamic designs, outstanding craftsmanship, unparalleled building solutions, increased home and property values and better lifestyles for its clients. Studio PCH has developed business relationships with engineers, vendors, consultants, contractors, etc., in order to construct new buildings, create additions to existing buildings, or for design renovation projects. In addition to general construction design services, Studio PCH offers strategic alliances and design-build capabilities, as well as superior management services. Studio PCH also has long-term real estate development and furniture design objectives to allow the Company to grow alongside its design services.
Working with the Principal, the Architectural Intern will be involved in all phases of a project, sometimes routine and sometimes complex. The Architectural Intern will actively participate and contribute to developing design concepts which are incorporated into the final product by production staff. Architectural Interns may begin to handle some project management tasks but will primarily work on technical aspects, under supervision.
The Architectural Intern will be provided the tools to further knowledge with independent reading, in-house trainings and team collaboration. Projects will include working with all the elements of the design process including master planning, landscape, exterior architecture, interior architecture, interior furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E).
This is a temporary/seasonal internship assignment, for a duration of 90 days. Studio PCH, Inc. reserves the right to make modifications to these time frames, based on business needs.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a 4-5-year undergraduate degree or master’s program or student training program;
- Limited experience in the architectural profession or associated arts;
- Demonstrates basic abilities in drawing and rendering;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Model building skills;
- Computer knowledge/abilities including use of word-processing and e-mail programs, AutoCAD, Adobe Applications and 3D Visualization.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and work with the team providing support wherever.
- Work with team on special projects when required.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within an organization.
- Willingness to dive into team efforts when required.
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- The willingness to respect and value customer and SPCH employee diverse cultures.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Presenting a professional and courteous attitude on a daily basis.
Rate to be discussed upon experience.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples in a single pdf no more than 5MB to: [email protected] Include examples of construction detailing and architectural graphics from AutoCAD.
++Only applicant submissions which are formatted as requested and meeting these qualifications will be reviewed.
View your Application History